GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Diet Program
Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Autoimmune disease
- Poor digestion
- Brain Fog
- Celiac disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Autism spectrum
- Food allergies
- and many more issues.
GAPS Online Classes
- Introduction to GAPS
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Gut and Physiology Syndrome
- GAPS Nutritional Protocol
- The Full GAPS Diet
- Stages of the GAPS Diet
- Nutritional Supplements for GAPS
- GAPS Detoxification
- GAPS Practical Issues
- GAPS Pregnancy
- The Truth about Heart Disease, part I
- The Truth about Heart Disease, part II
Liz Voosen, NTP, is a certified GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) Practitioner.
Did you know that gastrointestinal function and psychiatric and neurological disorders are linked? The food we eat and the drink we take directly affect our physical and mental health. In both children and adults, nutrition plays a critical role in creating, maintaining, and restoring health.
The GAPS Diet program provides you with the answers you need to solve your physical and mental health challenges. It provides you (and your family) a solid ground on which to rebuild your strength and well-being.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment with Liz to discuss your specific needs and get a personal GAPS program plan. You will:
- go over in detail your health history and current symptoms
- receive a functional evaluation
- see a report which clearly and graphically shows the areas you need to target to feel better
- have simple tests run on a few key systems in the body, while you’re in the office, with immediate results
- work one-on-one with a Certified GAPS Practitioner to create a customized GAPS program for your bio-individual needs
- optional: receive a 40+ page report on how to implement the GAPS diet program from start to finish.
The office number is (323) 394-0848.
Not in the Los Angeles area? Liz will meet with you over Skype or phone call.
GAPS Online Classes
Additionally, Liz offers online pre-recorded GAPS education sessions.
The GAPS Online Class sessions will answer: What’s the connection between the gut and the brain? What do I eat? How do I get my child to eat? What products are harming me? How do I know when to move to the next stage in the program? Are there any special supplements I should take? And more!
The GAPS Online Class is ongoing. This means you can SIGN UP NOW and get all the sessions TODAY.
Registration is now open!
Call (323) 394-0848 to register and begin today.
You may watch sessions via phone, computer or tablet (iPad, etc.). You pick the time and place.
Local GAPS Diet Meetup group
Liz runs the local Los Angeles / Hollywood area GAPS Diet Meetup group. Click the link below to go to it. Joining is free! You will see notifications of upcoming local GAPS Meetup events when you join.